We don’t sell insurance. We know the way the system works and we give you the knowledge, tips and tools to help you save money when you go insurance shopping.
Before you go out and buy or renew your health insurance, you need to read this book. When you have the same information that your broker has, the same knowledge and understanding of rates, you may realize that there are a lot of ways to save money on health insurance premiums.
Understanding the rules of the insurance game is the key to reducing your health insurance premiums by 40–50 percent. If your goal is to buy quality health insurance at an affordable price, this book can help you achieve your goal. The secret to achieving this objective is becoming better educated about the product you are buying. Educated health care consumers understand their own predictable costs and buy insurance that protects them against disaster. You don’t insure predictable costs – you budget for them.This Book and Companion Workbook are perfect for:
- Individuals who are looking to reduce healthcare costs
- Individuals looking to buy health insurance, perhaps for the first time
- Employees weighing their options during open enrollment
- Consumers who want to save money and control their health care costs
- Anyone who is curious how the American health care system evolved
- Owners of companies looking to offer health insurance for the first time
- Anyone who thinks buying insurance is a scam
- Human Resources Professionals who are trying to explain plan options
- Health insurance brokers
BUY THE BOOK:
$13.95 – Paperback Copy of “Don’t Buy THAT Health Insurance: Become an Educated Health Care Consumer”
$3.95 The Companion Cost Control Workbook
This Enrollment Workbook is designed to help consumers investigate their own personal and family history of medical expenses. It is the baseline against which all information is compared when making Educated Health Care Consumer decisions about your future. As an informed consumer, you need to do your homework before the decision-making process begins.
As with the book, there are discounts for larger orders
- $33.56 for 10 Companion Workbooks, 15% Discount
- $79.00 for 25, 20% Discount
- $138.25 for 50, 30% Discount
$3.95 Voluntary Enrollment Workbook
This Voluntary Enrollment Workbook is a tool to help you understand your current costs and needs, it's designed to help you investigate your personal and family history of expenses. It is the baseline against which all information is compared when making Educated Health Care Consumer decisions about your future. As an informed consumer, you need to do your homework before the decision-making process begins.
$17.90 Enrollment Package: Paperback Book and Workbook
The Enrollment Package is the education tool your employees need to understand their options. Each employee receives one book and one workbook. This tool not only helps the employee understand your plans and their choices but it also gives the spouse an opportunity to participate in the learning and decision making.
Employees do the research as outlined in the workbook and learn about how the plans work off hours, so as not to interfere with their work time. Employees will have the framework to understand your health insurance plan and the tools to ask insightful questions.
- All educational tools will be shipped directly to your offices or to their homes, whichever you prefer. Shipping is additional. The costs for shipping are outlined below. Just let our staff know where you want your packages shipped.
$75.00- 30 Minute “Second Opinion” Phone Consultation
- Client should forward any documents to be discussed by e-mail before the consult
- Client will get one-on-one uninterrupted attention from Katherine Woodfield
- Client may ask any questions about the plan they currently have and any plans they are currently considering; please forward questions in advance as they may require research
- Any time over the initial 30 minute period will be charged at a rate of $25 for each quarter hour increment
- Phone Consults may be used in conjunction with the Enrollment Tools to further improve learning.
- Client will receive a free copy of the Book “Don’t Buy THAT Health Insurance: Become an Educated Health Care Consumer” after payment in full is received.
$3.00 Shipping for the first book; $1 additional shipping for each additional book.